In the early 20th century coal companies and miners turned the mountains of Appalachia into a battle ground for worker’s rights.
- ‘End the war on whistleblowers’: Snowden slams ‘bulls**t’ smear from GOP politician that he & Assange are ‘Russian agents’
- Watch as daring alpinist cleans 320m-high Russky Bridge after freak storm glazes it with ice (VIDEO)
- Joe Biden Should Think Twice About Cracking Down on Meat-Processing Plants
- One-year-old Baby Shot Dead As 3 Cops Open Fire on Father’s Truck After Crash
- Private GoFundMe Has Worked COVID-19 Miracles as Govt Programs Fail with Fraud and Dysfunction