A North Carolina appeals court ruled that a cop was justified in detaining and subsequently arresting an innocent person for the sole act of raising his middle finger.
- Proud Boys and Antifa Playact Protest in Portland
- Another Federal Court Allows Warrantless Cellphone Searches at U.S. Border
- Blaming Breathing Problems on ‘Vaping’ Is Like Blaming Food Poisoning on Eating
- Why Did Narendra Modi Crack Down in Kashmir?
- Peter Navarro Says the ‘Data’ Show Americans Aren’t Paying Trump’s Tariffs. In Fact, They Show the Opposite.