South Korean Prime Minister Lee Nak-yon has ordered police, prosecutors and the Korea Communications Commission to punish those who “generate fake news with malicious intent and systemically spread it.” Lee was apparently angered by online criticism he received after visiting Vietnam for the funeral of its president, Tran Dai Quang, where he wrote in the visitors’ book at the home of Ho Chi Minh that he felt “humble” before the “great” leader.
- WATCH ‘Putin’s cars’ race & drift in snowy Russian fields
- Poo patrol: China demands Mt Everest tourists carry ALL of their waste & shuts it down for cleanup
- Spain, struggling to rebury dictator Franco, hands ultimatum to his family
- West ‘starts listening to Russia’: Lavrov says Europeans want better relations after Munich talks
- New Jersey Court Strikes Down Use of Eminent Domain to Take Property to “Bank” it for Possible Future Use