A new Scottish law bars government agencies from putting the Shetland Islands in a box on maps. The islands are about 150 miles from the Scottish mainland. Mapmakers say putting the islands in a box allow them to create maps that don’t waste space representing water. Shetland residents complain the practice minimizes the difficulties they face living so far from the mainland.
- Police Found Complicit in Conspiracy to Cover Up Massive Child Sex Ring in Catholic Church
- ‘I Slept on the Floor..Next to the Toilet’: Cops Shackled Grandma in a Cage for Days for CBD Oil
- Three in a row: Deontay Wilder targeting Ortiz, Fury and Joshua in blockbuster triple-header
- Bolton & Pompeo ‘looking for fight’ with Iran, Trump trapped in the middle – Ron Paul
- UN maritime convention can’t be applied to Kerch Strait incident with Ukraine – Moscow