Police in Gwent, Wales, have warned people they could be prosecuted for mocking the receding hairline of a convicted drug dealer. Police posted a mugshot of Jermaine Taylor, 21, on Facebook, seeking the public’s help in finding him after the violated the terms of his release. “Please remember that harassing, threatening, and abusing people on social media can be against the law,” cops warned Facebook commenters on the post. “Our advice is to be as careful on social media as you would in any other form of communication.”
- Proud Boys and Antifa Playact Protest in Portland
- Another Federal Court Allows Warrantless Cellphone Searches at U.S. Border
- Blaming Breathing Problems on ‘Vaping’ Is Like Blaming Food Poisoning on Eating
- Why Did Narendra Modi Crack Down in Kashmir?
- Peter Navarro Says the ‘Data’ Show Americans Aren’t Paying Trump’s Tariffs. In Fact, They Show the Opposite.