The FBI is investigating former Bradenton, Fla., police officer Leonel Marines. Marines resigned from the force after an internal investigation found he was using police databases to find women to date. The investigation began after Marines followed a woman from a parking lot to her parents’ home and tried to speak with her. It found he’d used databases to perform “several hundred” queries about women. Investigators interviewed nearly 150 women in the course of the inquiry.
- Venezuela crisis: Maduro officials & Guaido’s opposition to hold talks in Norway
- Fasten your sickbags: Air taxis to fly passengers in many cities across the world by 2025
- Politico ripped for ‘anti-Semitic’ illustration of Sanders, who is Jewish, with ‘money tree’
- Kim ‘sending me a signal’? Trump shares in N. Korea’s mocking of ‘Swampman Joe Bidan’
- Pope Francis says abortion is like ‘hiring a hitman’ amid heartbeat law protests splitting US