Minnesota State Patrol trooper Albert Kuehne has been charged with two counts of felony stalking. Prosecutors say Kuehne responded to a single-car wreck involving a woman detained as a possible drunk driver. They say Kuehne took the woman’s phone and messaged nude photos the woman had of herself on her phone to his own phone while she was being treated by paramedics. Kuehne faces up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine for each charge.
- California Challenges Changes to Student Visa Rules
- Citizen vs. Government (Vol. 3)
- Where Everything Should Be In Bounds
- Justice Department Tangles with Judges Over First Federal Execution in 17 Years
- It’s Been 5 Years Since Sandra Bland Died in a Cage Over a Turn Signal Violation — Still No Justice