When a Toronto police officer pulled over a bicyclist for riding on the road instead of the bike lane, the cyclist began to argue that he had not broken the law. So the cop called for backup, and four more patrol cars arrived to help him write the ticket. Unfortunately, it seems that none of those officers knew the law. The Toronto Police Service says the cyclist was right and withdrew the ticket.
- Karl Menninger’s The Crime of Punishment
- Flag fury: Chinese runner accused of ‘lack of patriotism’ during controversial end to marathon
- ‘I’m going to come back!’ F3 racer Floersch vows track return after horror crash
- Contrary to Trump’s bashing, ‘Pakistan is more a victim of Afghan war than its creator’
- Walking on #MeToo eggshells? British star Taron Egerton says he now avoids being alone with women