When a Toronto police officer pulled over a bicyclist for riding on the road instead of the bike lane, the cyclist began to argue that he had not broken the law. So the cop called for backup, and four more patrol cars arrived to help him write the ticket. Unfortunately, it seems that none of those officers knew the law. The Toronto Police Service says the cyclist was right and withdrew the ticket.
- Brickbat: Respect Our Authority
- India rolls out red carpet for companies leaving China due to trade war with US
- The golden asteroid that could make everyone on Earth a billionaire
- US official hints at excluding Seoul from intel on North Korea over Huawei
- ‘Purely disgusting:’ Eric Trump blasts woman who SPIT on him at Chicago cocktail bar