When a Toronto police officer pulled over a bicyclist for riding on the road instead of the bike lane, the cyclist began to argue that he had not broken the law. So the cop called for backup, and four more patrol cars arrived to help him write the ticket. Unfortunately, it seems that none of those officers knew the law. The Toronto Police Service says the cyclist was right and withdrew the ticket.
- Brickbat: How Blue Can You Make Me?
- Ed Sheeran wins approval to install anti-homeless railings, despite ‘no bed’ at start of career
- Seagulls & window warnings: 4 ways Putin-Trump summit will affect Finns
- ‘NATO leaders thanked me for bringing them together,’ says Trump after contentious talks in Brussels
- ‘The ball is in Russia’s court’: Pompeo on Moscow-Washington relations