Okechukwu Efobi, a sergeant with London’s Metropolitan Police Service, has pleaded guilty to three counts of computer misuse for accessing a police database to monitor an investigation into his own misconduct. A court ordered him to perform 50 hours of community service and pay a total of £540 ($679) in fines and prosecution costs. He remains employed by the police department but on restricted duty.
- Proud Boys and Antifa Playact Protest in Portland
- Another Federal Court Allows Warrantless Cellphone Searches at U.S. Border
- Blaming Breathing Problems on ‘Vaping’ Is Like Blaming Food Poisoning on Eating
- Why Did Narendra Modi Crack Down in Kashmir?
- Peter Navarro Says the ‘Data’ Show Americans Aren’t Paying Trump’s Tariffs. In Fact, They Show the Opposite.