The Texas Department of Public Safety and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration thought they had a major drug bust on their hands. State troopers had found what they believed was marijuana, 3,000 pounds of it, in a U-Haul truck. DEA agents they called in confirmed it, and they arrested Aneudy Gonzalez for felony drug possession. He spent almost a month in jail before lab tests showed the “marijuana” was actually hemp.
- What’s Really Going to Happen at Virginia’s Massive Gun Rally Tomorrow
- Richest 1 % own more than TWICE as much wealth as 6.9 billion people – Oxfam
- ‘Berlin conference showed Moscow & Ankara have a huge role to play in solving Libya’s crisis’
- Tyler Cowen on “State Capacity Libertarianism” II: Is it the Right Path for Libertarians to Follow?
- SpaceX simulated failure test: Elon Musk checks if Crew Dragon astronauts are as safe as Soyuz crews (VIDEO)