The Texas Department of Public Safety and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration thought they had a major drug bust on their hands. State troopers had found what they believed was marijuana, 3,000 pounds of it, in a U-Haul truck. DEA agents they called in confirmed it, and they arrested Aneudy Gonzalez for felony drug possession. He spent almost a month in jail before lab tests showed the “marijuana” was actually hemp.
- Photos of Stephen Hawking on Epstein’s Island Subject of New Court Order
- Auburn University Is Considering Unhiring a Professor for Tweeting a Swear Word
- ‘Literally Hitler’ Election Mailer Is Protected by the First Amendment
- Partial Pseudonymity of an Appellate Decision
- What’s the Best Way To Protect Free Speech? Ken White and Greg Lukianoff Debate Cancel Culture