Officials at Long Island, New York’s William Floyd High School had senior Maverick Stow arrested for criminal trespass after he showed up for school three days in a row. Under the hybrid learning model adopted by the school, Stow was supposed to be learning online at home. The school says hybrid learning is necessary to reduce the spread of the coronavirus, but Stow says in-person learning is better and worth the risk. The school threatened to move to online education only if Stow persists in returning to school.
- USC Faculty Reaction to the Great USC Chinese Homonym Panic
- ‘Without any basis in intl. law’: Venezuela blasts US sanctions on Maduro & Iran as ‘sustained aggression’
- Navalny demands Russian authorities return his CLOTHES ‘seized’ after alleged poisoning attempt
- Huge Trove of Epstein Flight Logs to Be Revealed, “Sparking Panic” Among Pedophile’s Wealthy Friends
- Our SCOTUS Wars Were a Long Time Coming