San Juan County, Washington, Superior Court Judge Donald Eaton dismissed assault and trespassing charges against a man after finding Sheriff Ron Krebs manipulated a courtroom camera to view a defense attorney’s notes as well as a juror’s notebook. A court official had noticed courtroom cameras, which are normally stationary, tilting towards attorneys’ tables. Krebs said the manipulation of the cameras was inadvertent and that it was related to security concerns about the defendant.
- Trump signs directive to create not-so-‘equal’ Space Force as part of Air Force
- 8th Labour MP quits party, blames Corbyn leadership for ‘culture of anti-Semitism’
- Israel aims for Moon with $100 million private space probe & Bible on board
- ‘Facebook is a private company!’ shout people in favor of censoring political content
- 54 shots, 0 goals: Reaction to night of UCL deadlock as Liverpool, Bayern, Lyon & Barca draw blanks