The Mexican government is reportedly considering banning cash purchases of gasoline and the use of cash to pay highway tolls. The goal is to reduce tax evasion and money laundering and to identify stations that are selling stolen gas. Cash is used for 80 to 90 percent of purchases in the country.
- Proud Boys and Antifa Playact Protest in Portland
- Another Federal Court Allows Warrantless Cellphone Searches at U.S. Border
- Blaming Breathing Problems on ‘Vaping’ Is Like Blaming Food Poisoning on Eating
- Why Did Narendra Modi Crack Down in Kashmir?
- Peter Navarro Says the ‘Data’ Show Americans Aren’t Paying Trump’s Tariffs. In Fact, They Show the Opposite.