The Mexican government is reportedly considering banning cash purchases of gasoline and the use of cash to pay highway tolls. The goal is to reduce tax evasion and money laundering and to identify stations that are selling stolen gas. Cash is used for 80 to 90 percent of purchases in the country.
- Republicans, Democrats Agree to Dump $738 Billion More Into the Forever War and Space Force
- Father Sues His 8- and 10-Year-Old Daughters for Slander
- Exploring Alleged Lawyer Falsehoods in Mediation Proceedings
- WATCH: Cop Shoots Innocent Unarmed Woman, Forces Her to Crawl to Him as She Bleeds Out
- ‘Getting VERY close to a BIG DEAL with China’ – Trump