Parents allowing multiple kids to participate in playdates are in violation of Washington D.C. law and bureaucrats may soon require them to get a license to play.
- Netanyahu denounces Israeli TV channels as ‘propaganda’ brainwashing public ahead of elections
- ‘Maduro won’t roll over’: US-backed coup in Venezuela could lead to civil war, experts warn
- US refuses to withdraw diplomats from Venezuela, vows ‘appropriate action’ if they’re harmed
- What You’re Not Being Told About The “MAGA” Kids Controversy
- Attempt to Get Google to Vanish My Article About a Forged Court Order