Parents allowing multiple kids to participate in playdates are in violation of Washington D.C. law and bureaucrats may soon require them to get a license to play.
- Saying “Men Aren’t Women” on Twitter Now Classified as ‘Hateful Conduct’
- Hilarious Russian rugby players troll fans with ‘fight’ and ridiculous dance routine (VIDEO)
- A star is born: Zverev beats Djokovic in straight sets to clinch ATP Finals (PHOTOS)
- ‘She’s a great leader, a Browns fan, but has not been discussed’: Gen Manager Dorsey on Condi Rice
- Florida margin: Former governor Scott beats Democrat Nelson by 0.12 percent in Senate race