on having his “Necessary and Proper” and “Cruel and Unusual”: Hendiadys in the Constitution, 102 Va. L. Rev. 687 (2016), cited in Justice Thomas’s dissent yesterday in Trump v. Mazars USA. Nice!
- Vladimir Putin Says Russia Has Developed The World’s First Cure
- Colorado Cop Says He Didn’t Mean ‘KILL THEM ALL’ Literally
- Joe Biden chooses Kamala Harris as running mate
- Ghislaine Maxwell complains she’s being mistreated in jail because of Epstein’s ‘suicide’, as lawyers want her moved into gen-pop
- Sky-high care home death toll in New York has actually been UNDERCOUNTED, new data reveals