A Mesa, Arizona police officer who was at the center of an ongoing sexual harassment scandal was allowed to retire with full benefits after serving 20 years on the force. His victims were subordinates under his direct supervision as well as other non-LEA members of society.
- Desperately Smearing Amy Coney Barrett
- Unanimous 5-Judge Federal Circuit Court Opinion
- Rap Superstar Akon Creates World’s First ‘Crypto City’ in Africa to Fight Controlled Economy
- ‘I can’t do more than what I did’: Federer defends himself after being branded ‘selfish’ amid Australian Open bushfires row
- Australian Open: Tantrums and tirades won’t help Next Gen tennis stars… they need to grow up to beat Nadal, Djokovic & Federer