A Mesa, Arizona police officer who was at the center of an ongoing sexual harassment scandal was allowed to retire with full benefits after serving 20 years on the force. His victims were subordinates under his direct supervision as well as other non-LEA members of society.
- A Nondelegation Challenge to Trump’s Travel Bans
- No, YOU are Trump’s buddy! Bernie and Bloomberg go at each other
- China says US is an ‘EMPIRE OF HACKERS,’ mocks cyber-accusations in wake of Crypto AG scandal
- Houston D.A. Doubles the Scope of Her Case Review Following a Deadly Drug Raid Based on a Phony Affidavit
- Strange gas movement in heart of Milky Way hints at UNCONFIRMED form of black hole