One of the officers who was involved in the raid that left a married couple with no criminal record dead has been suspended amid a storm of controversy.
- Trump signs directive to create not-so-‘equal’ Space Force as part of Air Force
- 8th Labour MP quits party, blames Corbyn leadership for ‘culture of anti-Semitism’
- Israel aims for Moon with $100 million private space probe & Bible on board
- ‘Facebook is a private company!’ shout people in favor of censoring political content
- 54 shots, 0 goals: Reaction to night of UCL deadlock as Liverpool, Bayern, Lyon & Barca draw blanks