The fourth amendment violations of two Detroit cops were so egregious that they were actually arrested and charged with home invasion.
- WATCH ‘Putin’s cars’ race & drift in snowy Russian fields
- Poo patrol: China demands Mt Everest tourists carry ALL of their waste & shuts it down for cleanup
- Spain, struggling to rebury dictator Franco, hands ultimatum to his family
- West ‘starts listening to Russia’: Lavrov says Europeans want better relations after Munich talks
- New Jersey Court Strikes Down Use of Eminent Domain to Take Property to “Bank” it for Possible Future Use