For being accused of pulling the fire alarm at school, a 13-year-old autistic boy was handcuffed and brought to jail and his mother fined.
- New Survey Data Confirm That Opioid Deaths Do Not Correlate With Pain Pill Abuse or Addiction Rates
- Michigan Court of Appeals Has Reversed the Felony Assault Convictions of a Gun Owner Who Acted in Self-Defense
- The Trade War Is Going So Well That Trump Might Bail Out Apple
- For students taking civil procedure
- Marianne Williamson Wants To Defeat Dark Psychic Forces With New Department of Peace