Data from WorldoMeter. Good news, such as it is, is that Italy seems to have stabilized, jury still out on the others. Over the last few days, the per capita rate has been highest in Spain.
- Boris Johnson Taken to ICU as COVID-19 Symptoms Worsen Dramatically
- Sixth Circuit Declines to Reinstate Ohio Limit on “Non-Essential” Abortions
- Is Twitter using the health emergency to settle political scores?
- Courts Have Jurisdiction Over Torts Physically Committed in the State, Even Long Ago
- House Coronavirus Committee Will Investigate ‘Price Gouging,’ Not Government’s Failed Pandemic Response