Data from WorldoMeter. Good news, such as it is, is that Italy seems to have stabilized, jury still out on the others. Over the last few days, the per capita rate has been highest in Spain.
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Associates Are FREE But Police Will Find You For This NON-Crime Now!
- “A Better Way to Limit Congress’ Subpoena Power”—my SCOTUSblog Symposium Article on Trump v. Mazars
- Don’t Force Schools to Reopen, but Don’t Force Families To Pay for Closed Schools Either
- Are Minneapolis Crime Increases Evidence of a “Ferguson Effect”?
- FIRE Letter About the UCLA Letter from Birmingham Jail Controversy