A federal court ruled this month that citizens can swear at police officers and the police officers cannot arrest them for it.
- Justin Trudeau insists his ‘brownface incident’ no reason to resign because he is REALLY sorry & promises to do better
- Federal Reserve Cuts Interest Rates After Trump Calls for Zero Interest Rates
- Trump’s Bizarre Meeting With Corey Lewandowski Suggests a Consciousness of Guilt
- John Bolton Is Mad That Trump Wouldn’t Let Him Bomb Iran
- Felicity Huffman’s 14-Day Prison Sentence Is Too Harsh