“Night after night,” the indictment alleges, Nader assaulted and exploited the boy while withholding his passport to keep control over him.
- Sports lawyer hopes WADA makes fair decision in ‘political fight’ over doping in Russian sports
- Mars will wait! Neil deGrasse Tyson trolls Musk, advising him to drop Tesla & focus on developing WARP DRIVE
- Iran unveils budget plan to fend off US sanctions by cutting dependence on oil
- Traffic cops pour WHISKEY in patrol car instead of antifreeze in viral VIDEO… then insist it’s a Christmas prank
- World’s largest printer of money is running out of cash