Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez became the youngest woman ever elected to the House of Representatives, at age 29. How old was the youngest man ever elected to the House of Representatives, when he was elected? Recall that the constitutional minimum is 25 (“No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years ….”).
- Support Reason So We Can Keep Bringing You the Future of Journalism!
- Multiple Cops Arrested in Kentucky For Running a Steroid Ring
- Russia-Ukraine fallout won’t threaten security of EU gas supply
- Newsweek reporter resigns after accusing outlet of SUPPRESSING story about OPCW leak that undermines Syria ‘gas attack’ narrative
- Netanyahu demands US backing of Jordan Valley ‘annexation plan’ after Washington denies he ever spoke of it with Pompeo