Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez became the youngest woman ever elected to the House of Representatives, at age 29. How old was the youngest man ever elected to the House of Representatives, when he was elected? Recall that the constitutional minimum is 25 (“No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years ….”).
- Today in Supreme Court History: July 13, 1787
- Let People Volunteer as Coronavirus Vaccine Testers
- Israeli court tosses out Amnesty petition to stop export of Pegasus spyware
- ‘Haven’t got a clue’: Leicester mayor hits out at UK govt as health sec says authorities fighting 100+ Covid-19 outbreaks A WEEK
- Five more asteroids inbound this week but NASA is warning of upcoming flyby closer than the MOON