The US-led recognition of Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido as legitimate president could lead the country into bloody civil war, experts have warned, slamming foreign interference into Venezuela’s internal affairs.
- Federal Court Rules Against Plaintiffs in Second Hurricane Harvey Takings Case
- Knives Come Out Immediately at Vegas Democratic Debate—and Not Just at Bloomberg
- “Writer’s Safe Faces Search Ahead of France Pedophilia Trial”
- Pence vows to return Americans to space ‘before summer’ as Boeing & SpaceX scramble to deliver… and NASA seeks backup Soyuz seats
- ‘Journalism is not a crime’: Australian MP says charges against Assange must be dropped after visiting him in UK prison