Critics are characterizing the Coronavirus stimulus bill as an attempt to use trillions of dollars in taxpayer money to bail out large corporations.
- Today in Supreme Court History: July 13, 1787
- Let People Volunteer as Coronavirus Vaccine Testers
- Israeli court tosses out Amnesty petition to stop export of Pegasus spyware
- ‘Haven’t got a clue’: Leicester mayor hits out at UK govt as health sec says authorities fighting 100+ Covid-19 outbreaks A WEEK
- Five more asteroids inbound this week but NASA is warning of upcoming flyby closer than the MOON