More than 100,000 people took to the streets over the weekend in a massive protest that began over a fuel tax in France—and it worked!
- Venezuela crisis: Maduro officials & Guaido’s opposition to hold talks in Norway
- Fasten your sickbags: Air taxis to fly passengers in many cities across the world by 2025
- Politico ripped for ‘anti-Semitic’ illustration of Sanders, who is Jewish, with ‘money tree’
- Kim ‘sending me a signal’? Trump shares in N. Korea’s mocking of ‘Swampman Joe Bidan’
- Pope Francis says abortion is like ‘hiring a hitman’ amid heartbeat law protests splitting US