A woman was wrongfully accused of breaking into her ex-husband’s truck and subsequently slammed face-first into the ground, leaving her with brain damage.
- Support Reason So We Can Keep Bringing You the Future of Journalism!
- Multiple Cops Arrested in Kentucky For Running a Steroid Ring
- Russia-Ukraine fallout won’t threaten security of EU gas supply
- Newsweek reporter resigns after accusing outlet of SUPPRESSING story about OPCW leak that undermines Syria ‘gas attack’ narrative
- Netanyahu demands US backing of Jordan Valley ‘annexation plan’ after Washington denies he ever spoke of it with Pompeo