ProPublica obtained these police records from New York City’s Civilian Complaint Review Board. NYPD unions are suing to halt the city from making the data public.
- Charges Dismissed in Prosecution for Re-Tweeting Request to Identify Police Officer
- Trump signs executive orders on Covid-19 relief after talks break down between White House and Democrats
- Portland protesters attack another police HQ, throw rocks and fireworks at officers (VIDEOS)
- Pirlo gets the nod: Juventus set to install Andrea Pirlo as new head coach, just HOURS after sacking Maurizio Sarri
- ‘Mess with the bull, you get the horns’: Bullfighter Enrique Ponce gored in the BUTTOCKS before killing bull