8/1/1942: Military commissions conclude for eight nazi saboteurs. The Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of these trials in Ex Parte Quirin.
- Video: Key West Police Arrest and Try To Handcuff 8-Year-Old Child
- Comedian Ricky Gervais Rips Cancel Culture While Admitting To Being Like Hitler
- San Francisco Judge Rules Drivers With Ride-Sharing Companies Are Employees. Uber Warns It’ll Have To Raise Prices By as Much as 111 Percent.
- A Judge Condemns Excessive Requests to Seal
- WATCH: Council Member Wants People Who Refuse to Wear a Mask to be Charged with MURDER