After spending months complaining about the disparity between the United States and other nations’ duties, along with the unfair treatment of U.S. exporters, President Trump is once again threatening to pull the plug on one of the best tariff-equalizing deals ever made. That deal, writes Veronique de Rugy, is the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- WATCH ‘Putin’s cars’ race & drift in snowy Russian fields
- Poo patrol: China demands Mt Everest tourists carry ALL of their waste & shuts it down for cleanup
- Spain, struggling to rebury dictator Franco, hands ultimatum to his family
- West ‘starts listening to Russia’: Lavrov says Europeans want better relations after Munich talks
- New Jersey Court Strikes Down Use of Eminent Domain to Take Property to “Bank” it for Possible Future Use