After spending months complaining about the disparity between the United States and other nations’ duties, along with the unfair treatment of U.S. exporters, President Trump is once again threatening to pull the plug on one of the best tariff-equalizing deals ever made. That deal, writes Veronique de Rugy, is the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Kim ‘sending me a signal’? Trump shares in N. Korea’s mocking of ‘Swampman Joe Bidan’
- Pope Francis says abortion is like ‘hiring a hitman’ amid heartbeat law protests splitting US
- Thousands of Israelis protest immunity bill that would shield Netanyahu from indictment (PHOTOS)
- Redacted Tonight takes on corporations claiming to support women & funding abortion ban enthusiasts
- Should Netflix’s 13 Reasons be held responsible for teen suicide spike or should grown-ups own it?