After spending months complaining about the disparity between the United States and other nations’ duties, along with the unfair treatment of U.S. exporters, President Trump is once again threatening to pull the plug on one of the best tariff-equalizing deals ever made. That deal, writes Veronique de Rugy, is the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- European Court of Justice rules Britain free to revoke Brexit unilaterally
- Mobile phones are insecure as ‘walls have ears’ but TV is OK, Russia intel chief says
- Money for bombs but not for aid? Millions of Iraqis destitute 1yr after victory over ISIS (VIDEO)
- Acting PM Pashinyan’s bloc gets over 70% of vote in Armenian parliamentary elections – CEC
- VIDEO of Russian Foreign Intel Spetsnaz training shown for the 1st time on TV