The Brits seem to have fallen in love with the French Yellow Vest fashion, but unlike in France where many protesters lean left, the iconic symbol has been claimed by both sides of the UK debate.
- ‘I had every right to stand there’: Covington Catholic student says he has nothing to apologize for
- Moon mining: ESA sets up lunar project to secure oxygen & water by 2025
- Homosexuality a ‘fashion trend’ & ‘waste of time’, according to Aussie MP
- Theresa May set to order ministers to vote down no-deal Brexit amendments, risking cabinet split
- Sanctions on Moscow will hurt US long term – head of Russia’s wealth fund