A jaw-dropping documentary by BBC gave a voice to the victims of police officer rape and how watching them get away with it adds insult to injury.
- Today in Supreme Court History: October 23, 1991
- ‘Deep state controls social media to control you’: Kim Dotcom slams Twitter for ‘shadowbanning’ pro-Assange tweets
- Political outsider Kais Saied sworn in as Tunisia’s president
- German defense minister wants UN mandate for safe zone in Syria – sources
- China releases new photo of mystery ‘Moon glass’ and it’s… something (PHOTOS)