A jaw-dropping documentary by BBC gave a voice to the victims of police officer rape and how watching them get away with it adds insult to injury.
- Charles Koch and Brian Hooks: Believe in People
- Senseless Restrictions on Outdoor Activities Undermine the Goal of Curbing COVID-19
- Glenn Greenwald: Nothing Trump Did Compares to the ‘Moral Evil’ of Bush’s and Obama’s Wars
- Will Obama Torture Apologists Make a Triumphant Return to Joe Biden’s White House?
- Americans Are Nowhere Near Herd Immunity to COVID-19