After thousands turned out to protest, the state of New Jersey failed to pass a bill that would have stripped citizens of their right to informed consent in regards to vaccines.
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Associates Are FREE But Police Will Find You For This NON-Crime Now!
- “A Better Way to Limit Congress’ Subpoena Power”—my SCOTUSblog Symposium Article on Trump v. Mazars
- Don’t Force Schools to Reopen, but Don’t Force Families To Pay for Closed Schools Either
- Are Minneapolis Crime Increases Evidence of a “Ferguson Effect”?
- FIRE Letter About the UCLA Letter from Birmingham Jail Controversy