Dozens of Florida residents have had their power shut off in Florida during the crisis and a city commissioner attempted to prevent it.
- Boris Johnson Taken to ICU as COVID-19 Symptoms Worsen Dramatically
- Sixth Circuit Declines to Reinstate Ohio Limit on “Non-Essential” Abortions
- Is Twitter using the health emergency to settle political scores?
- Courts Have Jurisdiction Over Torts Physically Committed in the State, Even Long Ago
- House Coronavirus Committee Will Investigate ‘Price Gouging,’ Not Government’s Failed Pandemic Response