A Glendale cop was allowed to quietly resign despite walking up to a sleeping man with special needs and proceeding to crack his head open.
- Today in Supreme Court History: February 26, 1869
- ‘Tigers’ and ‘wolves’ duke it out in court: Russian armored car maker sues biker association leader over trademark
- Assange detention illegal under English, European and international law, defense argues
- ‘We’re the hosts there’: Erdogan says Turkey won’t step back in Idlib, gives Assad ultimatum to retreat
- Pakistan PM Khan calls on world to stop ‘Nazi-inspired ideology’ in India amid Kashmir & Citizenship Act unrest