A man who was shot in the back by a police officer as he ran away has filed a lawsuit. Meanwhile, the cop who shot him is still on regular duty.
- New Survey Data Confirm That Opioid Deaths Do Not Correlate With Pain Pill Abuse or Addiction Rates
- Michigan Court of Appeals Has Reversed the Felony Assault Convictions of a Gun Owner Who Acted in Self-Defense
- The Trade War Is Going So Well That Trump Might Bail Out Apple
- For students taking civil procedure
- Marianne Williamson Wants To Defeat Dark Psychic Forces With New Department of Peace