A mother was outraged after police handcuffed her 10-year-old daughter during a traffic stop, claiming it was for the “safety” of all those involved.
- We Are All the Children of Tiananmen’s Tank Man
- The Lancet’s Hydroxychloroquine Study Is Retracted by Its Authors
- ‘Disrespect for Americans’: Moscow calls out AG Barr’s claims that ‘foreign actors’ meddled with ongoing protests
- Thank you, Iran! Trump says ‘deal is possible’ after Tehran releases US Navy vet
- ‘System glitch’: Facebook admits RT Deutsch story was WRONGLY labeled ‘fake’ but damage to traffic is already done