An autistic boy’s tantrum in school led to him being handcuffed, abused, and taunted by a police officer who then proceeded to charge him with assault.
- Fifth Circuit Speaks Out Against Campus Speech Codes (in University of Texas Case)
- ‘Get the f**k out!’ Philadelphia protesters chase away Jewish men from rally, calling them ‘Synagogue of Satan’
- Trump-Russia tall tales traced to ‘drunk’ and disgruntled Russian, childhood friend of UK spy Steele’s primary source – report
- Not All Animals Are Equal, and Some Are More Equal Than Others
- A Big Tech Hearing As Pointless and Performative As Every Other One