The city’s top cop was recorded on video breaking the law, blowing a school bus stop sign and says he shouldn’t get in trouble because he didn’t know it was illegal.
- ‘I had every right to stand there’: Covington Catholic student says he has nothing to apologize for
- Moon mining: ESA sets up lunar project to secure oxygen & water by 2025
- Homosexuality a ‘fashion trend’ & ‘waste of time’, according to Aussie MP
- Theresa May set to order ministers to vote down no-deal Brexit amendments, risking cabinet split
- Sanctions on Moscow will hurt US long term – head of Russia’s wealth fund