A US Army reserves translator was upset after being held up for a long time as he sped to see his dying mom, which got him held a gunpoint.
- Despite Election Wins, California GOP Needs a Makeover
- As Food Lines Grow, Gov’t Gives $140M in COVID Relief to Child Traffickers, Murderers, Rapists
- From airport to vaccination hub: Berlin retrofits closed down facilities to fight Covid-19
- China to charge 12 anti-government protesters caught fleeing Hong Kong in speedboat
- Sometimes size DOESN’T matter: Female bantamweight fighter TKOs 240-KILO blogger in freakshow MMA fight