A judge has refused to dismiss excessive force claims against police after multiple officers were seen on video surrounding a man in a restraint chair and hitting him with pepper spray in his face.
- European Court of Justice rules Britain free to revoke Brexit unilaterally
- Mobile phones are insecure as ‘walls have ears’ but TV is OK, Russia intel chief says
- Money for bombs but not for aid? Millions of Iraqis destitute 1yr after victory over ISIS (VIDEO)
- Acting PM Pashinyan’s bloc gets over 70% of vote in Armenian parliamentary elections – CEC
- VIDEO of Russian Foreign Intel Spetsnaz training shown for the 1st time on TV